Well onTarget is not available to all members. Check Blue Access for MembersSM or ask your benefits administrator to see if you have the Well onTarget benefit.
Even with good family genes, staying healthy still takes effort. Learning about preventive choices like regular exercise and good nutrition may help you avoid serious health conditions.
Experts say that daily exercise and good nutrition are important factors in reducing the risks of cardiovascular disease, diabetes and obesity-related problems. Yet less than 5 percent of adults participate in 30 minutes of physical activity each day. And only 1 in 3 adults gets the recommended amount of physical activity each week.
Learning about disease conditions and how you can stay healthy is easy with the Well onTarget program’s online courses and other tools and resources.
New Online Self-Management Classes
With 26 courses available, you’ll find a good variety of health subjects that you can take online at your own pace. You’ll have the tools to learn about healthy habits that can be put in place right away.
- Managing stress
- Quitting tobacco
- Achieving a healthy weight
- Improving nutrition
- Enhancing your physical activity
- Preventive health
- And many more
Other Healthy Features
In addition to the online classes and coaching, Well on Target offers easy access to tools to help you stay well.
Track Your Efforts
Keeping track of your physical activity can help you reach your fitness goals. Sync up your fitness device or app with the Well onTarget app to track your activity levels. Many are available for syncing, including Fitbit, MapMyFitness, Garmin and others.**
Get Your Wellness to Go with AlwaysOn®
Our complimentary AlwaysOn app gives you the flexibility to complete Well onTarget activities on your phone. Register for and take any of the self-management courses, connect a fitness app, use health trackers and more. To download the app, you can head to the Apple or Google store. Once the app opens, just click New User Registration and verify your eligibility using information from your member ID card.
New Portal Features
Check out these new features that are available on the Portal and the AlwaysOn Mobile App:
- Your wellness journey begins with a customized dashboard. Here you’ll find a list of personalized activities based on the information you provided in the Health Assessment. Now you have a step-by-step plan to guide you on the way to living your best life.
- When you explore, you’ll find valuable program information, podcasts, articles and videos on the health topics most relevant to you.
- Personal Challenges can help you with your goals! There are over 30 challenges, so you can choose the best one to fit your wellness journey. Challenges vary from seven to 60 days. Topics include stress, sleep, physical activity and more!
- The Nutrition App can be integrated with MyFitnessPal and Fitbit. You just connect to your profile and your nutritional information is available within the Well onTarget portal and app.
It is easy to sign up for a digital self-management program. Just log on to the wellness portal at wellontarget.com. Go to the drop-down menu in the upper left corner and select Courses to get started.
You can also log in to Blue Access for Members (BAMSM), and go to the My Health tab to find the Well onTarget Member Wellness Portal and other health and wellness benefits.
Try out the new Well onTarget resources and see how you can start living your best life today! If you have questions about Well onTarget, call 888-762-BLUE (2583) Monday through Friday, from 7 a.m. to 7 p.m. CT or 6 a.m. to 6 p.m. MT.
*Check with your benefits administrator to see if the coaching program is available to you.
**New devices will be added as the fitness tracking landscape changes. Members can also request a new device partnership anytime in the portal. The Well onTarget program is not endorsed by, affiliated with or sponsored by Fitbit, Garmin or MapMyFitness. Third-party brands are the property of their respective owners. BCBSIL makes no endorsement, representations or warranties regarding any products or services provided by third party vendors.
The AlwaysOn app is owned by Onlife Health, an independent company. Onlife® Health is solely responsible for the products or services they provide.